The advancement of technology and an internet that has been part of our lives for several years now, has led to the obvious development of this technology that also allows us to sign important documents while comfortably at home and without having to hold a pen.
How does digital signature work?
We do not want to go into the technical merit of the matter, it is not the purpose of this article, but in short we say that in order to digitally sign you need to have two asymmetric digital keys, which are in the possession of the signature holder:
- the private key, known only to him and used to generate the signature;
- the public key, to be delivered to the recipient of the document, which is used to verify that this signature is authentic, true.
Once verified, the digital signature is certainly authentic and intact.
For more information, please refer to the AGID government website.
The digital signature in online loans
The digital signature has experienced widespread use in various sectors and online loans are one of them.
Today, in fact, many financial companies and banks offer 100% online loans, thanks to the opportunity to affix a digital signature on the loan application contract.
The advantages of digitally signing a document are many:
- there is a conclusion of the phase of requesting the faster loan, therefore it is possible to obtain a really fast and immediate loan, even within just 24 hours;
- the environment is protected, because the printing of the contract in paper format is avoided, on which it was essential to affix the signature and then send it back (by post);
- there are fewer costs, because the digital signature is free, while both the printing of the documents in paper format, and the sending of the same to the bank or to the finance company, had a cost (minimum, but still a cost).
Completely online loans with digital signature, Best Bank s and financial
One of the first Italian financial companies to offer digitally signed loans is Astro Finance. The finance company has always been very attentive to the needs of its customers, and the possibility of taking out digital loans allows you to apply for a loan directly and comfortably from home.
With this agency it is possible to digitally take out every online personal loan that you need (car, motorbike, restructuring, including loans without paychecks).
Best Bank also proposes the request for loans with digitized signature, totally online: possibility to sign the loan contract directly from home, without wasting time and without further costs.
Best Bank assumes that, in order to sign the document through the virtual signature, you must have an identity card or passport, your bank details and a mobile number where you can receive temporary security codes.
To subscribe to Best Bank loans by digital signature, just request them by clicking on the appropriate button, when applying for online loans with this financial one.
The solutions that can be requested through “digital signature” with Best Bank range from small loans to car loans, from dataweb to debt consolidation and Duttilio (of which we have a complete review).
Online loans with digital signature, are they safe?
Today, considering that the digital signature is present and functioning, and is a universally recognized way to be able to sign a document securely, we believe it is a pity not to use it also to apply for loans online.
Of course, some may not completely trust this new technology, a bit like it happens for all the biggest news, but in consideration of the fact that it has been “adopted” by the largest Italian credit institutions, we really believe that we can go on the sure.
The digital signature is becoming increasingly popular, and in 2019 and 2020 there will be an even greater demand for online funding, managed through this procedure.